View Single Post
Old 20 November 2011, 22:31   #4
prowler
Global Moderator

Good luck with that, ApolloBoy.

RCK doesn't have much time these days to frequent the forums, so you may have to wait a while for a reply.

In the meantime, posting your intentions here should prevent you from being banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloBoy2 View Post
I used to own an Amiga 1000 a couple of years ago, then I wound up selling it because I couldn't get it to work properly with Amiga Explorer. However, I went to a local computer store yesterday to get some parts for my DOS PC and wound up walking out with a box of Amiga stuff for $20, which included a Amiga 500 and various accessories.

So now what I'd like to know is what upgrades are available for the A500 and how I can play some games without resorting to tracking down the original floppies (which is somewhat expensive since I'm in the US).

BTW, would anyone be interested in an Amiga 1010 or Golden Hawk MIDI Gold 500 interface? I don't really have any use for them and I'd like to give them to someone who would appreciate them.
What accessories did you get with your Amiga 500? Does it work okay?

You should keep the A1010 external floppy drive, as it could be useful for transferring games disk images you have downloaded to floppy disks for use with your Amiga.

Page generated in 0.05179 seconds with 9 queries