View Single Post
Old 12 November 2011, 18:30   #181
Originally Posted by gibs View Post
Can you zip me your mod directory ?
Because I can't reproduce that one.
Zip with all modules which I tested attached.
So, you mean it's ok when the database is written in the file but it's not displayed if it's not ? right ?
whdloadkey is just here to fill the screen. I think it's more usefull to display which database are created on the drive, don't you think ? (should be usefull in the shooney's garden ^^)
Hehe, yes. If soft ground and me... olesio "The Chair Breaker" do not damage rest of Shoonay's garden plastic chairs, so we have to lay down or sit on blankets Btw, please remember to add "I" key for info panel in next version. And fix "M" bug. Also I think good feature is add Escape key for exit also work on each screen (even with exit icon and specially at info panel and on demo/modules screens). Because right now Escape key work only on select ECS/AGA games screen.

EDIT: also you can test this file - like you can see there are 161 modules. TinyLauncher in database and not database mode always count 160. I wonder why one module and which is missed. Because like you can see all files are in short dos names format (max 8 chars + 3 chars extension). Probable all are in Protracker format like I remember. This time few first modules on list are ok. Also chipek.mod this time is not missed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip (306.8 KB, 89 views)

Last edited by olesio; 12 November 2011 at 18:50.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05479 seconds with 10 queries