View Single Post
Old 14 July 2011, 14:54   #7
Partybwal

I do realize that this thread is a couple of years old, but I recently downloaded UAE4Droid for my phone, and encountered the same problem. My solution was to simply download a new rom. Something is wrong with one of the few releases that is out there.

Now I have another problem, though. For this game to work I have to check an option that improves compatibility but that disables the possibility to use save states. So I'm forced to use the in-game save function, and I can't format a new save disk from within the game, but I have a feeling that saving will work, if I can only find a save disk adf somewhere.

It was in my search for a save disk that I stumbled upon this thread and realized I may have a solution for you, and since every single answer seemed to misunderstand the original problem, I felt compelled to help.

The guy is stuck at the "Insert data disk and press fire"-screen, and he has inserted the data disk (disk 2, disk 1 is the "Game disk"), but nothing happens when he presses fire. Like I said, you need to find a different set of adf:s of the game.

One of the best games ever if you ask me Now I'm off to keep searching for that save disk, good luck!

Page generated in 0.03942 seconds with 10 queries