View Single Post
Old 06 July 2011, 13:10   #14
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Send a message via Skype™ to Retrofan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoenfeld View Post
The Elbox FastATA will not fit with Indivision AGA or Indivision AGA MK2. I have severe trouble downsizing my IDE-fix SATA concept, so it will at least fit with Indivision AGA MK2.

Jens
I already have a FastATA MKII and a MKIII. I'm waiting for the new Idefix to use with my BPPC if it can get those 9-10mb/sec (that is the same you can get with an ACARD, just 'cause of the limit in the BPPC through SCSI).

EDIT: Actually I'm using Pio5 with 9,475.084 mb/s with a 1230/56 ACA using PFS3 and the Bugfix Update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_A View Post
New Bugfix Update !

I have written a new beta version of ACATune tool, which should make most ACA1230-56Mhz users very happy, because it fixes the following issues:

- Ram (especially RAD disks) is now reset-proof (currently Kick 3.1 or greater only)

- IDE drives recognized after MAPROM

http://eab.abime.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1294335231

In order to activate this feature, the Kickstart ROM needs to be patched after MAPROM. This is done by using the new "p" option. For example:

acatune -maprom * p (internal ROM)

acatune -maprom <kickfile> p (external ROM file)

After installing the patch, the Amiga takes a little longer to boot. In exchange, all of the issues should be fixed.

Have fun!

Update: this update now supports patching 1MB Roms. Be sure that the area in file offset $7ffa6-$7ffe7 is free and not occupied by any ROM module

Last edited by Retrofan; 06 July 2011 at 16:10.

Page generated in 0.08678 seconds with 9 queries