View Single Post
Old 05 July 2011, 23:13   #5
ppascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppascal View Post
BTW, snoopdos goes till 'card.resource' (or similar) and then all hangs.
Today i returned to this weird a600 behaviour.

Made some more tests, buyed some more a600 boards... And all (3) have the same problem; I don't believe that I either fried all boards immediately or got all three bad boards -- pcmcia port is like least used port in a600, why should it broke often?

But any access to pcmcia card still freezes my little amigas; today I tried with numerous system configurations, witch cardreset/cardpatch and without, with 3.1 and 3.9; I have now 3 a600 boards, 2 supported WIFI cards (both working in a1200) and 1 cnet card (also working in a1200)... and all them fail to initialize

Ah, all boards have ROM 3.1 installed, if that matters. I have no CD-ROM, so system is installed either from 3.1 floppies (on real gear), or from 3.9 CD in WinUAE -- if that matters.

When i try run WiFiSignal tool, in snoopdos it goes through many failed libraries opening attempt (prometheus.library, powerpci.library itd.) and then, when it comes to pccard.library, I have this:

121 ramlib *Open LIBSccard.library Read OK
122 ramlib #FINDINPUT 1009099D,1000361A,1009179 BOOT OK
123 ramlib #END 40245e80 BOOT OK

And these are last lines in snoopdos -- then wifi led starts to blink and system freezes.
Please, any ideas what it means? Or any ideas how can I debug this issue deeper?

Regards,
PPascal

Page generated in 0.04669 seconds with 11 queries