View Single Post
Old 30 June 2011, 14:51   #17
pipein

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriX View Post
Right, but build_macos_cocoa.sh and build_macos_qt.sh also use Xcode build tools, so I was a bit confused. Anyway, I'll try to see if I can fix anything by working on the configuration and my build environment.
In my case I found that I had to put the SDL Framework in /Library/Frameworks (not /System/Library/Frameworks ) otherwise the PUAE ./configure process didn't find SDL. When it can't find SDL you end up with various fallback options in your makefiles such as:
  • Graphics (gfx-x11 instead of gfx-sdl);
  • Joystick (jd-none instead of jd-sdl);
  • Sound (sd-none instead of sd-sdl);
  • Threads (td-posix instead of td-sdl);
  • a host of other things that cascade on from these options;
regardless of what was passed to ./configure via the build_macos_cocoa.sh script.

If you look closely at the output you posted previously (regarding Undefined Symbols) you'll notice that the line starting with gcc shows the jd-none, sd-none, gfx-x11, and td-posix options instead of the SDL options, which suggests to me that the configure process didn't find the SDL Framework.

Code:

gcc -O2 -ffast-math -msse3 -pipe  -mdynamic-no-pic -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math   -Wall -Wno-unused -Wno-format -W -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes -fno-strength-reduce -DREGPARAM="__attribute__((regparm(3)))"  -m32 -DNO_MAIN_IN_MAIN_C    -m32 -march=pentium2  -m32 -o uae  main.o newcpu.o memory.o rommgr.o custom.o serial.o dongle.o cia.o blitter.o autoconf.o traps.o keybuf.o expansion.o inputrecord.o diskutil.o zfile.o zfile_archive.o cfgfile.o picasso96.o inputdevice.o gfxutil.o audio.o sinctable.o statusline.o drawing.o consolehook.o native2amiga.o disk.o crc32.o savestate.o arcadia.o cdtv.o cd32_fmv.o uaeexe.o uaelib.o uaeresource.o uaeserial.o fdi2raw.o hotkeys.o amax.o ar.o driveclick.o enforcer.o misc.o a2065.o gayle.o ncr_scsi.o missing.o readcpu.o aros.rom.o hrtmon.rom.o md-i386-gcc/libmachdep.a jd-none/libjoydep.a sd-none/libsnddep.a gfx-x11/libgfxdep.a gui-cocoa/libguidep.a keymap/libkeymap.a archivers/dms/libdms.a archivers/zip/libzip.a caps/libcaps.a blitfunc.o blittable.o cpustbl.o cpudefs.o libcpuemu.a writelog.o filesys.o fsdb.o fsusage.o hardfile.o filesys_unix.o fsdb_unix.o hardfile_unix.o bsdsocket-posix-new.o bsdsocket.o scsi-none.o debug.o identify.o  td-posix/libthreaddep.a od-macosx/libosdep.a -framework Cocoa  -L/usr/X11/lib -R/usr/X11/lib  -lSM -lICE -lXext -lX11     -ldl -lz  -lm -L/usr/lib -lpthread -lstdc++  
Undefined symbols:
  "_picasso96_state", referenced from:
      _picasso96_state$non_lazy_ptr in inputdevice.o
      _picasso96_state$non_lazy_ptr in libgfxdep.a(xwin.o)
     (maybe you meant: _picasso96_state$non_lazy_ptr)
  "_InitPicasso96", referenced from:
      _drawing_init in drawing.o
  "_picasso_handle_vsync", referenced from:
I'd start looking in that direction before looking too hard at the consequential symptoms (if this is the case).

Cheers.

Page generated in 0.04292 seconds with 10 queries