View Single Post
Old 14 June 2011, 13:12   #40
Pixel Blender!

Send a message via MSN to Greyfox
just a few updates on the Viva Amiga Project, PLEASE support the project if you have not already, this is gonna be brilliant when finished and a must own for all of us who loved and still do and grew up with the Amiga, it would be a travesty not to see this head over to

we are at our half way mark now.

Update #4: Keeping it old school

Posted on June 5

[ Show youtube player ] Just another reason to care about Viva Amiga and possibly donate: The guy who is making 3D models for me as I type this is the guy who wrote the manual for Imagine, a leading 3D animation package for the Amiga. This is cool stuff, if I say so myself. [ Show youtube player ]

Update #3: Blipfest segment now online!

Posted on June 1

[ Show youtube player ]
Chiptune artists ctrix, 4Mat, Stagediver and Bit Shifter at Blipfest 2011...using Amigas in live performances and proclaiming their awesomeness. Check ctrix also playing a Gatari! (DIY atari guitar).

Update #2: Blipfest 2011 - Success!

Posted on May 23

Hey some great footage and interviews at Blipfest 2011. LOTS of Amigas in use at the show. Gonna be a great segment with Stagediver, ctrix and 4mat.

Update #1: Thanks everyone.

Posted on May 17

Just wanted to post a comment to say thanks again to all the backers so far. Got some shoots coming up this weekend, things are really in full swing with the film. Thanks for your support!
Page generated in 0.13126 seconds with 9 queries