View Single Post
Old 25 May 2011, 14:42   #1
manicx

WinUAE crashes when running AmigaAMP

I have the latest version of winUAE installed (2.3.1). My setup consists of a hardfile with OS3.5, and two hard drive folders mounted as two partitions as Programs and Games.

I was actually stuck with an ancient version of WinUAE and upgraded recently. I created all configurations from scratch and didn't use old ones.

The problem is that AmigaAMP crashes (also latest version). It was not doing this before. The strange this is that I used the exact same configuration with the same hardfile and the two folders with Programs and Games on a second PC and AmigaAMP works fine. When I say exactly, I mean it, EXACTLY. Same config, same files, everything.

The strange thing is that sometimes, on the PC that AmigaAMP crashes, it started, something like 1/20 times and after restarting WinUAE. When the crash happens, I see a dump file being created in the program dir.

Since the same config works in one PC and not on another, I am not sure how to proceed and what to look/change. Any help is appreciated.

Page generated in 0.04361 seconds with 11 queries