View Single Post
Old 24 April 2011, 01:39   #137
Rebel-CD32
Amiga will never die!

Send a message via MSN to Rebel-CD32
Yeah, they were the ones Cammy was using.

I like the idea of SongFace, I never tried it back in the day but I went and made my own custom images for SongPlayer back then anyway. I've been considering updating them a bit for the 16 colour palette I use now and including them along with everything else in the packs that Cammy and I want to put together.

I really like how customisable MUI programs are, I'm trying to make custom image sets for a lot of them to give each program more of an individual and suitable look.

Something I'd really like to find though, if anyone has one handy, is a Magic Workbench-compatible brushed metal pattern. Something that preferably only uses two or three shades of grey, as many classic MWB patterns did. I'd like to modify it to use with my Silver theme to complete it.

EDIT:

By the way, I have updated my Silver skins for VisualPrefs. I carelessly forgot to make the right side border of two of the gadgets dark grey rather than black and they looked off. You may notice it in some earlier screenshots, the Iconify gadget and the DOpus Magellan Padlock gadget were the two affected. Here are the finished skins: http://home.exetel.com.au/~amiga/SilverSkins.lha

Last edited by Rebel-CD32; 24 April 2011 at 02:24. Reason: Added link

Page generated in 0.07317 seconds with 11 queries