Just a quick update.
Thanks to some great BETA testing by Rockersuke (I still don't have a working Amiga to develop on BTW!), this release is now ready to go.
The palette issue is here to stay for now I'm afraid but even with the slightly strange colors it still looks way better than it should (on my upscalling LCD some of the games are hard to tell apart from the VGA versions).
The black cut scene bug has been fixed
I'll do a final build and release it in the next few days to AmiNet.
The first release will bring the following games to a 600:
- Maniac Mansion
- Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Passport to Adventure
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Day of the Tentacle
- Sam & Max Hit the Road
- Full Throttle
- The Dig
- The Curse of Monkey Island
- Simon the Sorcerer 1
- Simon the Sorcerer 2
- Beneath a Steel Sky
- The Black Cauldron
- Gold Rush!
- King's Quest I - King's Quest IV
- Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards
- Police Quest I: In Pursuit of the Death Angel
- Space Quest I: The Sarien Encounter
- Space Quest II: Vohaul's Revenge
Should keep you busy for a while....