View Single Post
Old 05 April 2011, 01:04   #46
Sorry for not replaying for a while. I have been working some late shifts and I have not been able to get to my computer for a while. Woops :P

I will do a proper catchup post when I get home in the morning, because I am now on a night shift, but there is just one post that I really wanted to pass some sort of comment on.

Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
They are basically worshipping these useless pieces of shit over at They're nothing short of an insult as far as I'm concerned.

Not only on but also and On all these forums I have seen posts about CUSA stuff and the amount of people basically falling over themselves everytime something new is announced. In fact I have seen WolfToTheMoon, a mod on the "official" CUSA fan site, been quite vocal on these forums and spreading the "joy". But also the first to complain if someone criticises their products.

It seems like this is one of the few Amiga community forums that they don't seem to have permeated. Whether it's because they are affraid of the backlash or because they don't want to bother with us. I don't honestly know.
Page generated in 0.04799 seconds with 9 queries