View Single Post
Old 23 March 2011, 10:15   #299
MarkYoungIW

We could do with having a recap of whats available and where. Also making sure that the various copy protections get preserved rather than removed using the likes of Tom's APD or SPS's IPF's.

I have sent Tom my Kryoflux so hopefully he can use that for imaging (and in turn help us use it for imaging Archie stuff).

I know SPS are very busy, but we could do with knowing what they have good dumps for so we can source out the missing ones.

Last on the horizon we could really do with some sort of loader to load the .APD's/IPF's on the original hardware and also within emulators. Sort of like the Archie equivelent of WHDLoader. This would be above my coding experience, but if anyone knows someone we can rope in, this would be great.

It is fair to say the Amiga scene is inspirational with the way they have preserved the software both for emulation and the original hardware, and we have made a start with the Acorn stuff, but have a long way to go, and at the moment, as far as I can see, only Tom working on anything.

I was looking at a torrent on TPB that has been there for a while now, and it has had loads of downloads, so there is definately interest!!

Page generated in 0.04309 seconds with 10 queries