View Single Post
Old 22 March 2011, 13:31   #9
Collector
Banned

Hi there! I'm new too and have been pointed here by a nice seller from eBay to have a look at this thread. I do own some of the games this cheater sells on eBay and talked to people who also own games like CDTV Turrican 2 and we all agree that these CDs are FAKES! If it would help, we can post pics some of the games he sells to show you the obvious differences but the best explanation is from TexMurphy.

@TexMurphy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMurphy View Post
Anybody can help?
Yes, you can help yourself by reporting this to eBay, make a PayPal claim as item is a fake (and get a refund), and making it clear in your feedback that this was a fake. Help yourself and warn other to help the Amiga community.

Here's another seller from ebay who sells fakes which he produces himself. He prints covers on simple paper and puts a sticker on the CD... As he sells these items every month I have to assume he produces them himself. I can confirm the following as I've bought from this seller and confronted him with the clear evidence but he still denied it was a fake. After I've reported him to eBay and PayPal, I've got refunded within minutes...

Here is the link:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/makis33/m.htm..._sop=12&_rdc=1

I'm sorry for my harsh mail, I'm sorry if I breached an EAB rule about privacy, but I really do hope that many people will read this and will hopefully be warned.

Page generated in 0.07528 seconds with 11 queries