jAMAL source release:
Alpha 0.4 was the first source release on SourceForge. BSD Licence pending.
- jAMAL_src.zip is now importable into Eclipse IDE under "Existing Projects into Workspace".
- It should now be buildable out of the box. (JGame libraries are in 'jgame' directory.)
- It should also build out of the box with AmalPrograms.java replaced with a jAMAL-exported Java file. Enjoy!
jAMAL alpha 0.41:
Changes from alpha 0.4
- Tidied up and refactored the Java source. It's now tidier and produces a smaller JAR file.
- Now launches JAMAL.java in jAMAL/src/jamal/ (instead of MyGame.java in jgame-sample/src/mygame/)
Attached version includes runnable JAR file, documentation and full source archive.
This and further updates will be available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/javaamal/files/
(Edit: now working)