View Single Post
Old 11 March 2011, 12:09   #126
Zone Friend

Originally Posted by Lord Riton View Post
So you get the piracy version to "test" it, then you buy the original version if it's a good game ? For me, most persons that say this are just liars. I personnaly would only buy an original game affter i have it's piracy version, if i could gain something out of it, like a big handbook with needed maps, or the ability to go play it online without fear to get caught, or i don't know, but certainly NOT to support the developer team or for other moral raisons. Please give me a break...

Piracy is BAD !

Nah, it's "Piracy is BAD Mm'kay?"

Actually, you have a point. I don't recall ever buying an original of a game I already had a copy of. Although, if it was good enough I would then be much more inclined to buy an original from the same developer. Happened with me. I bought Assassin and Project X on the strength of Alien Breed for instance. There were only so many coverdisk demos around and really, the magazines weren't cheap at the time.

I was going to buy Pinball Illusions too on the strength of Dreams/Fantasies, but from memory it was delayed, etc and I bought a PC instead lol.

Edit: Glad I didn't, It's shite :P

Last edited by Christian; 11 March 2011 at 12:13. Reason: Just because
Page generated in 0.06432 seconds with 9 queries