View Single Post
Old 08 March 2011, 21:05   #32
DJCruicky
Gone, but not forgotten

Thanks for your comments, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predseda View Post
COOOL!

Please, could you revisit the thunder sound in that level where the UFO appears and where are the adverts for Wired Chaos and Hydro Zone? Back in 90s I replaced that sound with more suitable one in my version, I think the original one is not good enough for this awesome game.
It's shame you lost it, I would not had minded hearing it. I still have the same one at the mo. Problem with these sound FX they use so much chip mem, so need to keep them short. I've heard some good ones on the free sound FX web-pages, but they are all huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predseda View Post
Why it is now possible to start from level 4?
The start of Level 4 is the half way point of the game. If you want to take the fancy to play from a different point of the game you can now. Back in the day I had feed back of people wanting this feature, so they don't have to start again if they get the Game Over message. Well 16 years on, here it is .

Quote:
Originally Posted by seuden View Post
How much would be involved to make a Dos version? So I can play it on my iPhone via DOSPad.
About £250,000 payable to me please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey View Post
His other games are written in Blitz Basic so I would imagine this is too?
Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_a500 View Post
Hey thanks! Wow, that was fast. I thought it would take a lot of work to resize/reposition the screens.
You welcome. Config menu done too.

I had other charity's in mind, but then I realized they would only benefit people living in my country, Britain, and thought non British people would be put off donating. The main reason I picked Cancer Research was it would benefit everyone world wide, as this is a world wide forum. Plus, I've had a family member die of the big C word too.
That was my reasons.

Cruicky

Last edited by DJCruicky; 09 March 2011 at 03:13.

Page generated in 0.04889 seconds with 11 queries