View Single Post
Old 08 March 2011, 05:01   #22
mr_a500
Amiga-based Cyborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCruicky View Post
ADDED NTSC support for Mr.A500’s big screen NTSC TV. Status: FINISHED. Just need to put option in menu to choose it.
Hey thanks! Wow, that was fast. I thought it would take a lot of work to resize/reposition the screens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCruicky View Post
When the game is finished I’ll put the download link on this charity page that I have set-up at http://www.justgiving.com/AlienFishFinger. It’s for Cancer Research. Tell me if you feel that is a good idea.
About this cancer research donation: I filled out everything to donate, but then I stopped to consider. Where does this money go? Are all these donations going towards non-profit cancer treatments or are they going to finance drugs that will be patented and sold for profit? If for profit (most likely, since there's no non-profit pharmaceutical company I know of) then why do the pharmaceutical companies need private donations to fund their research when they make billions of dollars in profit every year?

I'm all for curing cancer, but I think there's something strange in donating to help one of the most profitable businesses in existence make even more profits.

Page generated in 0.04892 seconds with 11 queries