View Single Post
Old 20 February 2011, 20:43   #1861
Since 1987
Originally Posted by ndial View Post
Being there since 1987 my friend, as a user for playing games, not a researcher on Amiga hardware.
Never had problems at least with memory expansion bought for my Amigas (500,600,1200)
Look, I do not accuse IC here. I do appreciate their job on making hardware nowadays for our beloved Amigas.
But I do accuse myself, for not buying an old good accelerator stuff with slower memory speeds.
Again I do feel like being cheated, not from IC, but from my impatience to get this board before it extinct.
Have you tried raising your A1200, or any other means of providing extra cooling?

Since you say that the problem did not occur until after several minutes of running the first 15 games and then was still there with warm and cold booting, but was fixed after you waited 10 minutes, but then returned, it sounds very much like an over-heating problem.

The over-heating problem could even be in the PSU causing a low voltage to occur, if the over-heating is not inside the A1200 case itself from the accelerator.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05057 seconds with 9 queries