View Single Post
Old 11 February 2011, 11:01   #1
Needs a life

New site, old reviews & howtos, with new content

I've been meaning to do this for ages, and have finally got around to it... I've published the old reviews I did for CU Amiga and Amiga Computing on the web just on the off chance that anyone might find them interesting, and have started writing new reviews of (very) old hardware

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present...

Intended as a home for retro reviews, howtos, references and general projects.

I only wrote 13 articles during my brief stint as a freelancer whilst at university, and I've put a handful up so far. I'll put the rest up in the next few weeks.

So far, there's:
- 2 new articles: repairing broken IC legs and Spirit HDA-506 (from 1989) review
- 4 CU Articles, from a SCSI howto (1995), Piccolo SD64 review, CyberStorm 060 and Cybervision 64 review to a 3D Spectacular roundup.
- 4 AC articles, Magic Workbench, Twist2 relational DB, DICE C compiler, and howto for DTP Dilemmas of publishing graphs and mathematical equations

The CSS isn't finished, the site isn't finished, but it's a start. I have not yet enabled registration and commenting - will do that soon.

(and if anyone has any dead tree copies of Amiga Computing they'd like to donate, I'm going to start scanning those...)

Opinions welcomed, and if anyone wants to have a go at writing and publishing then drop me a PM!
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05039 seconds with 9 queries