View Single Post
Old 11 February 2011, 09:02   #100
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
I cannot comment on how it will run on my A4000D with my 060 yet, as I have to make some small changes to the scsi settings on my GVP4060DT to have it accept hard drives larger than 4GB, but I can attest to the fact that it runs well on my WinUAE setup that is supposed to mimic my A4000, using the same hard drive I will be using as well. DOTTAGA ran quite on my real A4000 so I'm going to hope that the rest do as well. I've noticed some mild graphic corruption during animations, and I cannot for the life of me get the program to identify that Discworld is there. Is this because I only own the CD-ROM version for PC? I'm loading my copies of Sam 'n Max, and Day of the Tentacle and I will check them soon as well. Thank you for all the hard work you have done. It's very very impressive!

Edit - When you say that 1.4.0 supports AGI, is that a game, or the AGI system from Sierra? If it's the latter, please let me know and I will start testing my expansive collection of AGI based games from sierra to see how they work.

Last edited by NathanTolbert; 11 February 2011 at 09:14.
Page generated in 0.04857 seconds with 9 queries