View Single Post
Old 24 January 2011, 15:18   #10

Originally Posted by Zetr0 View Post
AWESOME!!! I was just about to message you about how to do this! LOL!

All one needs is a button that launches the amiga guide file "" in A-Games: directory

AGL uses an assign AGL: that should point to the root of the games folder - such like "sys:games/" or "A-Games:" and there rest is handled internally =)

Give it ago, and gimmie feedback - remember this is an epically alpha release so there might be some games that dont load due to filename issues - if you could make a list of any that dont that would be great as I can update the agl.guides =)
No problem , it would be very easy to include. All the files are in place - I'd just edit a couple and it would be ready. The ClassicWB has scripts for almost everything - it would be a simple case of editing the scripts with the assigns, environment requirements and execute.

iGame is excellent for screenshots and quick searching, but uses the most RAM. I have the game list launchers, but even they use 2MB for a fully populated list.

The question is, does the AmigaGuide have to be written and edited by hand to include everygame, or can it have a search script to automatically add or find games?
Page generated in 0.06299 seconds with 9 queries