View Single Post
Old 23 January 2011, 23:17   #1
amigapd

Game Testing required for CD32 public domain game compilation

Hi,

Some of you may know I ve being using the excellent CD32 toolkit to create a self booting cd32 public domain games compliation disk which I will then make available for download on this forum and my amigapd website. I have now got 205 games working in Winuae and 30 games which I can't work out why they won't work.

What would be great is if there are users out there prepared to check the games on a real CD32 (I will be doing the same but with 200+ games it will take some time on my own) and let me know if there are problems e.g. llamatron works in Winuae but not on the real cd32 which I don't understand.

Also if there are users who are confident with start scripts and can work out how to get the games which don't work to work (they all have a ZZ prefix in the menu) that would be brill as there are some good games in that group which I would like to play e.g. Super Foul Egg and Pokermania.

Lastly, how should I make the test CD ISO image available - should I put it in the zone or just email it to users who are prepared to help.

List of tasks to complete before the cd is finished:
  1. Test games on real CD32 - Amiga 1200
  2. Add text descriptions to each game
  3. Modify menu image
  4. Add songs to menu
  5. Check games status e.g. freeware / shareware demo / public domain
  6. Add games screenshots for each game (may not happen if it slows menu down)
Thanks in advance and thanks to everyone who has helped me to get to the stage of 200 games working.

Page generated in 0.04436 seconds with 11 queries