View Single Post
Old 29 December 2010, 13:54   #4
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Send a message via Skype™ to Retrofan
Thanks to both. I didn't think to receive any answer, and surely I didn't explain well that I already did it. The thing is I tried snapshot all and I had to have hurry because as soon as I saw I coudn't because the Cd was write prottected I started to search in preferences. I'm tired of snapshot all drawers and I knew I had to take out the cd to make it, but as I had been reading post at work about the Sys4Aga with OS3.9, I went directly to those answers. Some told about that you have to install first Sys4, later BB1 and 2 and then you can install the R13 update. In fact I lost the Sys4 menu after I installed it. Others told that you had to manually change the Birdie preferences (although I coudn't) for the ones of the R13... really I didn't find how.
Later I started to compare startup-sequences, in vain too.

After all that useless search I saw that when booting I could just select Workbench as backdrop and then the menu appeared. The curious is that if I was doing it too late I had the workbench as backdrop, but I didn't get the Sys4 menu. So the thing was clear: I had to set Workbench as backdrop, so I hurried to write this thread, but I edited it just because I found I only had to make that snapshot all and I thought not to delete the thread (it was only some minutes it taked me to find it) because perhaps (surely) it's going to happen to other people.

Last edited by Retrofan; 29 December 2010 at 16:35.

Page generated in 0.07084 seconds with 9 queries