View Single Post
Old 29 December 2010, 13:46   #1
catwatch3

New to forum Love AMIGA of old and beginning an emulation state

I have recently set up an emulation of the elf game by OCEAN and as it is quite a long game (I used to play it on my old Amiga and finished it many times before the disks were corrupted) I want to save out my progress. Does anyone know how to do this in the WinUAE emulator. Also where can I find a joystick to use for this game?
I have'nt seen this game since the mid 1990íS and as you may imagine am blown away to see my little elf again and looking just the same. I am content to use keyboard for the minute but I loved the Amiga joystick with rapid fire and would love to recreate that experience. Hope fully someone out there knows the set up I am talking about and can help.
I found the section telling of the F12 to get back to emulator to set up a save disk scenario but in my game It does not do so There is no response from F12 key, I am playing on the keyboard as input device at the moment perhaps a clue there . I seem to be just stuck in game till I die and then can reload if I want to. If I get out of the emulator completelly always need to reset my input devices and insert disks etc.....
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.07929 seconds with 9 queries