View Single Post
Old 21 December 2010, 15:42   #1147
Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
Steven = SAS1979 @Amibay?

If so howdy do old friend

All the excitement in these threads is getting my evil mind plotting an evil plan to own and ACA630 and ACA1230/56

Anyone here running an ACA1230/56 yet that owned a Bliz1230 MkIV?

How do you rate it over the Blizzard?
Yep it's me!

I think the ACA630 is a must have for anybody who owns a A600 and I fully expect you to own by the middle of January as once people start to give reviews of the card you won't be able to stop yourself...

Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
I don't think Amigakit should change their processes just for the sake of getting these out a little bit quicker.

I'm glad they test everything prior to despatch.

Its a shame that people wont have these under their tree's in time but I think there is also another need for testing.

Amigakit might well pick up on a fault thats already been missed, so rather than a mass recall of items already shipped to customers, its better this is all tested now.

Totally agree with all of this, I would rather wait and let amigakit do their checks before posting them out as if they did have recall these new boards it would likely mean we would all suffer in the long term so it's better to err on the side of caution.

Let's face it we have been waiting 17 years for these cards so another week won't kill us!

Last edited by TCD; 21 December 2010 at 15:43. Reason: Back to back posts merged. Use multi-quote.
Page generated in 0.05152 seconds with 9 queries