Thread: Hi everyone
View Single Post
Old 24 November 2010, 22:17   #1
Dazx

Hi everyone

Hi from Dundee, Scotland.
I got my first Amiga 1200 some years ago from a car boot sale and had a few years of great computing with it until I moved to the darkside and got a Windoze box, and unfortunately due to the then cost of upgrading the 1200 to a point where the net would be enjoyable to use the Windoze machine was used more and more until the 1200 became nothing more than an ornament and was eventually sold. A couple of years ago I then managed to get my hands on some more Amiga equipment but due to space limitations my return to the Amiga scene was very short lived and the items sold on again :/
I am now in a better situation and Im looking to get back into things once more and presently playing around with Amiga Forever 2010... gives me a chance to play around... but just doesnt have that Amiga feel :/ So got a few adverts here and there hoping to pick up some hardware and once more become part of the Amiga family Although it seems to be a bit needle in the haystack kind of thing especially in my locality whereas I remember when the systems were always coming up for sale, I guess thats ebay etc for you.
I look forward to being a member here and hope to contribute in some small way, but will likely be asking more than answering questions lol.
Daz.
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.07997 seconds with 9 queries