View Single Post
Old 05 November 2010, 14:31   #282
WipEout Fanboi
Originally Posted by Schoenfeld View Post
That was no "production run" - it was part of the safety stock. That's the units we keep in stock in order to serve warranty claims where the unit cannot be repaired for whatever reason. We reduced this safety stock to a minimum and shipped a few units to Vesalia and AmigaKit - merely to serve waiting customers. I did't expect that advertising such a small quantity would even make sense.

Back to accelerators: I don't like the PPC, and Hyperion, the Friedens and Trevor know that by now. I like my classic with a 68k, and if there's ever going to be something "next generation" from my side, it's going to be totally different. So different, that it requires quite some money to be developed, so if there's the mystical investor out there who is willing to spend some serious money - the Individual Computers team is first in line :-)

I thought it was rather small an amount, anyways, i'm very grateful you let some go otherwise i'd not have mine

And the totally different idea seems to be something you have had in mind for some time by the way you speak... I wonder what that is...
Page generated in 0.05087 seconds with 9 queries