View Single Post
Old 04 November 2010, 23:09   #269
WipEout Fanboi
Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
I also think a faster 060 accelerator would be welcomed and sell very well. So many people want to upgrade their Apollo's to 060 and Blizzard 1260's always sell quickly so there is definately a market.

I would love a 100mhz+ 060 that supports faster Memory, I think that would awesome and if such a project was viable I think it would be successful. And bolt some kind of RTG/Indivision onto that and you'd be onto a winner.

As far as I can see you have two types of user here, those who want a basic WHDLoad machine and those who have an upgrade bug who just want to push the limits of what is possible with these machines.

I back this up, and even more out there:- hows about a mad for it PPC accelerator? something that uses a G4 or even G5? Just a thought as Amiga OS 4.1 is coming to classics. It could even be a dedicated PPC card with no 68K so it could really fly under OS 4.1. and a newer GFX card similar to BVision....Anyway back down to earth again

I'll be getting both the A600 and A1200 accelerators anyway, they are awesome! And its the reason why I get carried away with thoughts of what Jens could do if he really went crazy

Originally Posted by View Post
We stocked Indivision 1200 for over 2 years before stocks became finally exhausted. We advertised it on the front page of the AmigaKit webstores and every forum carried a product announcement.

We have Indivision ECS in stock now- I hope people notice that before stocks are exhausted.
I think he meant the very small new batch that came in a few months ago (I was one of the lucky ones that nabbed one)
Page generated in 0.07295 seconds with 9 queries