View Single Post
Old 31 October 2010, 18:31   #5
Don_Adan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreas View Post
Hi,

I'm stuck!
And I don't think that it's my fault. I mean, a mistake I made in the game before. The following scenario is definitely *not* supposed to happen in that manner!

Before stepping into the entrance introducing Chapter 3, there seems to be a big bug in the game.
It might as well be an incorrectly cracked game.

After going north in the game saved under CAVERN2, you're DEAD! Usually, it should be reducible to a certain mistake YOU made in the game before! But look at the scenery: it's plain ground, and the chasm is far away!
Anyway, you're dragged into "the pit" (that doesn't exist where you're standing at) and DEAD!
But you MUST go to the north, for after taking the book from the skeleton there's no other way to advance in the game but to the north.
I pulled myself together, and played again (!) up to this point using an "official" walkthrough from the net, and same thing.

An emulator bug? Less likely, but keep that eventuality in mind in case any other one doesn't apply, too.
My actual suspicion is that it's a "cracking bug".
Please test the save disk on REAL Amigas if I don't demand too much of you. It might work there.
Save-disk is in the zone.
If I remember right this game never was cracked and has ingame protection. Skid Row version is not cracked.

Page generated in 0.04706 seconds with 11 queries