Thread: SWOS questions
View Single Post
Old 01 October 2002, 13:04   #21
I disagree that it is possible to score 100% of the time from corner kicks. It is possible to get 100% resulting in efforts on target, but then it's over to the opposing keeper, who sometimes keeps even a good effort out. The beauty of Sensi is that variation is possible in everything - even two similar corners can be subtly different in delivery, and the receiving player has some freedom to head in different ways. The fact that keepers act like real keepers means that there isn't any 100% guaranteed way to score at any time. Like in real footy.

I have a number of corner routines, and vary them depending on the receiving players and the opposition's defensive formation. I often take short corners, and pass into the box to an unmarked striker. Bang! My most spectacular routine involves a short corner to the nearest player on a diagonal, who then shoots into the far corner of the net from practically on the touchline. Wham! Don't tend to use that when I need to equalise in stoppage time...

Anyone ever tried that one?
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.06485 seconds with 9 queries