View Single Post
Old 20 October 2010, 12:49   #1
DH
Global Moderator

Axxion Demo Group

Any ideas of who these people were, I can't find anything about them + I have a crack intro by them, which is pretty lame, which I'm trying to re-name and date.

Here's a piccie, which is about all that's on it :s

In the code there is this:-

'WELCOME TO AXXION CRACKINTRO WE DECIDED TO RELEASE A SMALL RELEASE TO SHOW HOW TALENT WE ARE, SO FIRST LETS HAVE THE CREDITS..CODING DONE BY THE FLASH, MUSIC BY UNKNOWN AND GFX BY THE FLASH., OK THATS ALL, LETS GET ON WITH THE TEXT, THE FLASH ON THE KEYS, SO HOW ARE YA THIS IS NOTHING SPECIAL BUT AN INTRO BIG GREETZS GOES TO POLKA BROTHERS AND PARASITE, SPEEDY......AND OTHER FRIENDS. MANY THANkS GOES TO ALL YA CRACKERS SEE YA! PRINCE ON KEYS I LIKE TO COOL TO SEE A GOOD DEMO AND GET SOME MAKE HE,HE;SE YOU LATER...RESTARTS'

And:-

'THIS DISK IS SPREAD BY STEFFEN OF SPEEDY. ------- SPEEDY -------OLD FRIENDSHIP LAST!FOR SWAPPING TRY CHEESE. THE FLASH STEFFEN 0STERGADE 11H.Lej.25 ALBANIGADE 49DK-5492 VISSENBJERG DK-5000 ODENSE CGREETZ TO ALL OUR FRIENDS AND CONTACTS AROUND THE WORLD FAST CODE BY THE FLASH OF SPEEDY. ONLY WORKS WITH AGA CHIP SET'

Also, it works just fine on A500 most common setup, so they lied

Maybe someone knows what it is, who they were or even what this intro was for? Other than to display how badly they created it.

EDIT: It also has a mod called Anti.mod, which is very strange :s You can download it from here http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ytuvp (The file will only be active for a month from the last active download, so if it's not there then it has been auto deleted)

Last edited by DH; 20 October 2010 at 13:59.
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.05656 seconds with 9 queries