View Single Post
Old 23 September 2010, 09:57   #6
Mequa

Hi, PM received, and due to Codetapper being very busy at the moment I decided to respond here.

I'm not sure why the RAR won't download, as I just tried it and it worked fine (with Megaupload's 45 second wait for non-paying members).

The scans I did will most likely require processing before being rescaled from 300dpi to 100dpi, such as rotation and cropping as well as brightness/contrast and any other possible filters. This will likely take several hours for the 101 pages I scanned, but first the most appropriate processing software/algorithms will need to be tested and chosen. I'm sure there are others more experienced with this than myself, if anyone would like to offer any suggestions.

I have posted about this in case anyone else would like to process it (uploading that many scans took enough time), in the meantime the raw scans are still downloadable.

I have a few other Amiga magazines left, but they are more like fragments than whole issues. I'll see if I get the time to scan some more.

Page generated in 0.04284 seconds with 11 queries