View Single Post
Old 21 September 2010, 21:24   #108
Raggot
Unfortunate Gerbil

Quote:
Originally Posted by humble worm View Post
so more colors used = better?
No, but fewer colors used = not "the best". In fact, I've seen 16-color games that look better than Gods, like Shadow of the Beast II and Brian the Lion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killergorilla View Post
He may have the heart of a lion, but he has the body of a badly drawn woman.
That's not true! He has the body of a badly-drawn gimp!

Joking aside, I think that Lionheart looks better than Gods (and most other Amiga games) in just about every other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchblade View Post
@Raggot

HERPY DERP GODS SUCKS CUZ IT HAS SHITE SCROLLING

Did I get that right? Does it really matter THAT MUCH to you if a game sucks because of slow scrolling graphics? I've played DOS platformers that have worse scrolling than Gods does (Commander Keen for example), but I still enjoy playing both Commander Keen and Gods.
LEARN TO READ. Maybe you missed this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggot View Post
(I'm not saying, by the way, that Gods is bad because of its scrolling. I forgive both games like you forgive Gods. It takes something like Zool for me to say that the scrolling makes it "a pain to play".)
Notice that I put Ruff 'n' Tumble, bad scrolling and all, at number 5 on my top ten list. I dislike Gods because of the awful controls, cheap hits, and annoying item interface.

I didn't join this forum and post this thread so people could make things up that I didn't say and twist my words into what they aren't. If you have a problem with my posts, fine, but don't invent stuff like "Raggot says that Gods is badly-programmed, he thinks that it's a worthless game!" or "Raggot says that Gods's scrolling could be a lot better, he thinks that the scrolling makes it terrible!" "Raggot said stuff about emulators, emulators can't scroll!" Give me a break, people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiv View Post
Funny, I'm in the USA and I have 2 Amigas.. They really aren't that hard to come by...
Maybe for you, but I searched for them on eBay three times and found nothing but power supplies and keyboards. And an old 1000, but it was $400. No thanks.

Last edited by Raggot; 21 September 2010 at 21:38.

Page generated in 2.13076 seconds with 9 queries