View Single Post
Old 05 September 2010, 06:13   #12
desiv

Found at least 1 that seems to work with the 1.60 that is on the EAB file server:
Got it from this thread: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=34989
(Thanx alexh!!)

When I run it, it says registering.. There's a lot of floppy activity (using WinUAE), and then it goes to the next step, which I'm going to cancel since I didn't copy my DH0 disk before I started and I'm not sure I want to clean up whatever it leaves behind in case it does mean things to my startup stuff. ;-)

OK, the "disk activity" was "registering" the floppy. When I ran it a second time, it didn't ask for the serial number again.

However, I am not seeing anything that looks like it supports network cards.. It still looks like it want to be serial.

Of course, I don't have a manual. When I run the main app, it has a window with a text entry box and a "connect" and "disconnect" buttons. When I click "connect", it asks about a null connection, so the box would be where the ISP phone number goes I am guessing..

It does look very light weight tho. The 1.60 version said it's optimized for a 68020, but includes a version for the plain 68000.
I'll try it on an A500 1.3 type setup and see what happens. It even has an "install to floppy" option.

desiv

Last edited by desiv; 05 September 2010 at 06:26.

Page generated in 0.04750 seconds with 9 queries