View Single Post
Old 04 September 2010, 14:32   #76
Professional slacker!
Send a message via MSN to fitzsteve
Originally Posted by Zetr0 View Post
Hiyas guys,

for the Apollo 060 and the Viper 060 (both similary based ACT cards)

you will need tocopy the Apollo libraries from DF0:LIBS/ to your HDD:LIBS/

so that - LIBS:

68o4o.library [43] KBytes
68040.library [392] Bytes
68060.library [64] KBytes
Thanks for the info mate, I already done the Apollo libs but not the cpu60 so its a good job you posted.
You should then copy from DF0:c/ to HDD:C/

Ok so this is done now =)

if you are not using CWOS3.9 then you will also need to replace / patch - setpatch in C: (I would recommend setpatch43_b)
Sorry mate I don't really understand what you mean here, I've not had to do this before. I'm usind the P96 pack which is Workbench 3.1 with lots of frills...

now edit the S:startup-sequence and after setpatch place the following:"cpu060 B" (without the quotes)
Ok I attached a screenshot of the startup sequence I have now, do I replace "QUIET" with "cpu060 B" ????

When using Workbench to dump files across remember to rename or delete the orignals first- I have found that when using the drag 'n drop method of workbench it doesn't overwrite the existing file.
I used DOPUS to transfer so no problems here

I have attached an Apollo install disk, the installer is buggered/mashed/broken so dont bother with that - it says it works but never does.

just follow the instructions above and that should have you sorted =)
Thanks mate, I already had the disk from Peters post so I think that should be ok

Cheers, Steve.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	apollo060_001.png
Views:	138
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	26358  

Last edited by fitzsteve; 04 September 2010 at 14:52.
Page generated in 0.12610 seconds with 10 queries