We've posted the second episode, which is now available for download.
The topics are:
- Matt Barton talks classic turn-based computer role-playing games and why nobody is making them anymore (00:02:43)
- Mark Vergeer and everything you ever wanted to know about shoot'em up games (00:26:09)
- Bill Loguidice talks about the history and reasons for owning a personal computer, starting from 1980 (00:51:05)
- Christina Loguidice explains why more women and girls aren't interested in gaming (01:00:59)
- Chris Kennedy interviews Grant Henry, Father Brain of Metroid Metal (01:10:50)