View Single Post
Old 09 August 2010, 00:08   #26
Lesser Talent
Originally Posted by Minuous View Post
Yes but who cares what companies such as Sony, Nintendo and Microfilth want? Eg. Sony would also like to compromise our systems by installing their rootkits, Nintendo try to pretend that emulation is inherently illegal and then steal other people's free emulators (eg. PocketNES) for use in their own commercial products. And don't get me started about M$. These are three of the five most evil corporations in the world and you expect me to care about protecting their attach rates?

Dumping their hardware at a loss or near-loss is itself a questionable monopolistic business practice. If they have a flawed business model, they should change it. It's certainly no excuse to restrict anyone's freedom let alone damage their hardware for which they have paid.
I don't expect you to care about any of them.

I was merely responding to your earlier points about Microsoft protecting their investment.

All of the above it a completely different debate, and one I'm not interested in

Although I do find These are three of the five most evil corporations in the world fucking hilarious.
Page generated in 0.06242 seconds with 9 queries