View Single Post
Old 06 August 2010, 01:12   #8
Hey Djay,
There will be some small updates when the site is moved to the new host. I'm currently looking at "quick wins" - content that is relatively quick to research and write about, but fills a gap in the existing coverage. Examples would include pages on the new SAM and X1000 machines. The summary of Amiga events during a specific year, in contrast, took several days of dedicated work.

If the site was resurrected I would need to refocus the content and redevelop the site using a modern CMS. I initially created sections on Amiga prototypes, magazines, and the people behind it because there was very little information available on these topics in the early 2000s. Nowadays we have Amiga Magazine Rack, Wikipedia's extensive Amiga section, Ars Technica's Amiga history section, Hall of Light, Lemon Amiga and many other great resources. The challenge is to find an area that these sites do not cover and offer something that is unique. There are a few elements of AHG that remain unique and could be developed further and I have a several ideas for new areas that could be developed. It remains a matter of finding the time to work these ideas into something that can be developed further.
Page generated in 0.05170 seconds with 9 queries