Thread: Hi Everyone
View Single Post
Old 27 July 2010, 19:01   #1
Franko
Happily Retired...

Smile Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Although I have been using Amiga since I got my first A1000 way back in 1986 and have been into computing since I got my first Vic 20 back in 82.

Until about four weeks ago I had never been on the interweb-net-thingy (its all quite new to me !). About four weeks ago I bought an old iMacG4 and have been scouring the internet since for all things Amiga.

I still to this day only use my "Classic Amiga's" (well apart from this imac to get on the internet). Over the years I have written many of my own progs/utils in 68k as you can't really buy much new software these days for the miggy.

My latest progs are some Cli/Shell DVD burning/ripping utils that I had to write and are now available for free to download. (I could never get FryingPan to work properly and AmiDVD is just too slow on my miggy under OS4.0)

I have numerous A1200's but my main one is:-

A1200 Blizzard060/PPC603 60Mhz/240Mhz / 256Meg Fast Ram / 2 x 500Gb HD's / 2 x DVD burners / FASTATA MKIII / SUBWAY USB / COCOLINO Wireless mouse

I have found this site really very interesting and so decided to join as it looks like a great place for finding out and asking questions about just what people are still using their Amiga for today.

Well that's about it for now, Im off to scour this great site and find out more about what folk are up to with their miggy's.

Cheers

Franko
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.05304 seconds with 9 queries