View Single Post
Old 26 July 2010, 00:38   #255
Peter
Unemployed & Lovin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
RE: Plat-Man

hitm4n - have you read the comments about the game on Lemon Amiga here - you may have to scroll down the page a bit to find Plat-Man - if you read the text on the comments section of the game you will see that the author (chizzer) states...

chizzer - 2007-12-05
I made the game for "The One Amiga" magazine. It was never really finished and it was rushed due to the mag wanting the game for their next edition.

I did write the full version that featured jetset willy, manic miner and monty mole levels, but I'm unsure if I still have the disk.

If I find it, I'll re-post.

Thanks a lot to everyone who played it, I'm really chuffed with that.

It doesn't look like he has ever posted back and this post is from 2007... I will leave a message for him at Lemon asking him about his full version of the game and see if he comes back to me - I will update here if I hear anything... I don't think that anyone other than the author himself would have a full version by the sound of it...

"The One" Issue mentioned is Issue 80 (May 1995) Click Here

The author of "Platman" (Chizzer or John Hardie) actually left a message on Youtube for me... not good news about finding the full version of Platman I'm afraid...

Hi Peter,

I did do a full game, tweaked the game etc, but I lost the disk! I'm hoping that one of my mates will have it, so i'll report back soon with an answer.

Happy Amiga 25!

Still, maybe one of his friends might still have the disk tucked away somewhere... you never know

Page generated in 0.05297 seconds with 9 queries