View Single Post
Old 25 July 2010, 19:18   #51
mr_a500
Amiga-based Cyborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
It is easy. You obviously have absolutely no idea what you're doing.
So... you've mounted an IRIX SCSI drive in Linux then? How did you get around the problem of Linux not supporting XFSv1? Please, tell me how you did it and post pictures. (preferably showing your Linux computer reading and writing to the IRIX drive)

I admit that I've never compiled a Linux kernel (mainly because I violently hate Linux and think it's a fucking pile of shit). The point is - I don't want to start now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
This is a classic example of someone who spends more time collecting things than using them.
You obviously have absolutely no idea what you're saying. I had my Amiga 500 on the internet daily from 2002-2008 - every post made, every eBay win, everything done with the A500. Every single piece of music on my MP3 player was copied using my Amiga 3000 (only computer I ever connected the Sansa Clip to). I use my TRS-80 Model 100 for writing things daily. I keep spreadsheets and databases on the Atari 800XL, Classic Macs and Amigas. I even attempted to write a short story with my Kaypro.

I didn't deliberately "collect" the Indy. At the time, I needed a keyboard and the Indy came with it ($20). Many of my computers weren't "collected" deliberately.

No, this is a classic example of someone having too many computers to use and no time to fuck around with computers he doesn't really care about (but doesn't want to trash), using operating systems he violently hates.

Page generated in 0.06659 seconds with 9 queries