Originally posted by th4t1guy
For that price it had better ship with 2gb of ram!
A few questions tho...
1) How can this card have a "peak memory transfer rate up to 582MB/s" when it connects to a mediator which has a "transfer rate up to 264MB/s"???
2) Do you think you'll be able to watch divx fullscreen WITH sound using this thing?
3) Is this just another computer that plugs into the amiga?
1) It must be talking about memory access to memory that is on its own board eg the two PC133 SDRAM sockets.
2) if you buy a 700Mhz Cxe I cant see why not, assuming you have a graphics card ofcourse.
3) good question, but I hate to say it looks that way.... anybody else think differently?