View Single Post
Old 15 July 2010, 01:28   #46
seuden
uber cool demi god

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrise View Post
moving teams is not as simple as it sounds. As I recall we looked into what happened when teams were promoted and relegated and there's a lot of stuff that has to change. Since (almost) none of the players in the old Amiga version are still there (David James maybe?), it's the players that is the real work anyway to be honest.
Okily dokily, thanks for the info.

Quote:
Not sure if I will be able access the source but I will try. You guys should try and contact Paul and see if he still has it.
I think he did, I'll pm him when I get the time.

Quote:
Is Amos Professional available as a set of adfs or something? I don't mind doing a bit of work on this but I think I'd have to use the PC + emulator really. If I can get AMOS pro working in WinUAE then I could take a little look.
I'm pretty sure it can be got hold of.

Quote:
What would be interesting is if we were able to get a conversion process going between new FM data and the old one. That would potentially allow the system to convert some of the data for you.
That would be friggin awesome, even if we extracted the data we needed from FM into one form then converted or inserted it into CM.

Quote:
I'm trying to find the earlier version of CMed, one of them should have the text file about the background images.
I'll have a look in the next few days, I'm sure I have multiple versions somewhere.

Quote:
well, I found the hard drive, and my amiga 1200 all covered in dust. Sadly it is not booting up right now, not sure why. Will have to investigate further when I get chance.
Please feel free to create a new thread asking for help, there are plenty of people on here with a huge amount of experience with getting these kinda issues solved but most probably definitely do not have enough interest in CM to look in here.

Page generated in 0.11526 seconds with 9 queries