View Single Post
Old 26 June 2010, 01:54   #10
Global Moderator

Originally Posted by lilalurl View Post
- CPU taking the "players saved" yin-yang pickups?
I am pretty sure that I read somewhere in one of the EAB threads about CE that CPU players were supposed not to take any item that will "alter" the level (keys and players saved especially). I have seen mine do that several times.
Hmm, this would be a game issue. Don't remember how the original levels behaved, but there nothing I can do about it

Curse you for spotting it Not really, you're my next beta tester for sure It's a 'dirty' trick which secret won't be revealed (it shouldn't effect gameplay at all)

- Apparently some of those pod thingies that shoot slime balls (or whatever they are) spawn two times. As a consequence they can shoot two balls?
At first I would have thought this was done by TCD on purpose in order to increase the difficulty. But after coming back from some backtracking, I noticed some of them only had one shot then.
I wondered about that aswell and certainly will have a second look now Thanks for mentioning the backtrack bit

- Some of those stones let the shots go through and the others don't, so it is a bit obvious to know that some of them will fill a certain role. I believe this is a limitation of the game engine though.
That's a 'bug' So, well... cheers

- No "tension" music when you get near the end of the level?
Well spotted, as I haven't used the music change feature at all yet. Will do for the final version

- Would it be possible to move this node one row above? The CPU seems to like to get stuck behind it. It is not a really big deal because after a short while he is teleported but there is a short time when he is not here when his help could be useful.
Well spotted Will do that for the next version (tomorrow ).

Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
I was lucky enough to do some beta testing, this level rocks. Thanks TCD
And a big thanks to you for having a look at the very first bits and giving some feedback Hope that you will enjoy the next levels as much as you did this one
Page generated in 0.06091 seconds with 9 queries