View Single Post
Old 14 June 2010, 17:37   #14
peter taft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bippym View Post
Hi Pete,

It's great to see another member from the East Mids here (I'm from Derby, but currently reside in Notts)

Welcome aboard anyway, stay a while, hell stay forever and don't be afraid to ask for any help etc.. Just makesure you read the forum rules as we don't want any mishaps
Thank you... I most certainly intend to be with you long into the future - Now i have found your place - i am in a dream world at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzkat View Post
Hello and welcome.

Don't say "roms" around Akira - he'll eat you alive.
Umm... do i take it he's not happy that roms exist ? Mind you, original disks and machines are WAY COOL.. but i have to go with what i have got..dare i say P.C, i too used to shudder at the thought of these.. infact i often laughed at guys who had P.C's, told them to but times moved on, and i had to start building them in the very early days, P.C's certainly lagged behind our beloved Amigas .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1200 View Post
Welcome to the forum and glad you are enjoying the emulation side of thing's, any plans to buy an amiga in the future?
Thanks. All my cash goes into my car and NOW a GRAND CHILD but... i know where there are one or two machines... just need a little bit of cash and some grovelling, so who knows, quite possibly get one

Page generated in 0.04958 seconds with 9 queries