View Single Post
Old 12 June 2010, 09:40   #10

Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
The only versions published were CPC, msx, pc, pcw and zx, how you can see here. The Amiga, c64 and st versions don't exist and i don't remember to read any review in micromania or another spanish video games magazines.

The presence of these versions in the game manual is because the first two paragraphs (game controls and loader instructions) were "standards" for all game manuals of Opera Soft games in the 90s. You can see a few examples of an Amiga reference in the next manuals and neither of these games had got Amiga version, neither c64 (inclusive appears a cartridge version, but opera never made a cartridge game in any machine :P) or st:
Golden Basket
Mundial de Fútbol
Poli Díaz
Yes, I have all Micromanias and they never talked about it. They usually cover almost every spanish (althought not all), but Opera was a BIG house in Spain, so probably game does not exist.
And about the manual this kind ot things are sometimes usual... In the CD-i release of Lost Eden, there are credits for the CD32 version... (both in manual and ingame credits)
But sadly there isn't any CD32 version too
Page generated in 0.05256 seconds with 9 queries