View Single Post
Old 20 May 2010, 14:46   #39
skateblind
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Flight View Post
mmm... i think you misunderstand me. Is English your second or third language as well?
when i said ppl "can't pull their finger out" i only meant that relative to the guys doing stuff for the 8 bits.
they're doing some amazing things compared to Amigans for a few reasons, one of which they're simply more industrious.

please understand - this fact doesn't bother me. A question was posed and i answered it as i see things. if you see them differently, be my guest to go on living with that "perception".

For me the Amiga is alive through the UAE emu and the ppl who use the original hardware with the classic games and software, and communicate on forums about it all.

I don't yearn for change or a Turrican 2 or Deluxe Paint killer. I'm happy with those two and i have my peecee with Windon't for serious tasks (like modern gaming).
however if you'll show me any new games that are programmed in assembly and are akin to my old classics, i'll glady eat my words - but still ignore them as they're not for reliving memories.
have fun with your dreams and try not to project your bitchiness onto others.
Quote:
only if you'll show me a Turrican 2 killer.
Quote:
that too.
i know its hard to accept but Amigans are a bit slack compared to those guys.
some Amigans have enough time on their hands to rack up 15,000 posts on an internet forum, for example.
Quote:
wow the "wit" is scathing.
Quote:
is this the smiley-spamming club?
Quote:
is this a brick wall i see before me here as well?
Quote:
so subtle.

block away - you let me know like you think i care.

killergorilla - how does it feel to know that someone like me gets enjoyment from the games from YOUR packs?

Quote:
how is that a troll when i'm an Amigan?
way to go for some false accusation.
So no Amigans can be trolls? If that is true, then you are not an amigan.

Page generated in 0.07789 seconds with 9 queries