View Single Post
Old 11 May 2010, 16:17   #226
Heavy Stylus
CD32 Fanboi

OK, will do.

Back to Xenomorphs; I did a bit of digging on Aiden M Boustred and found that he actually released a demo of Xenomorphs 2 (as well as another game called Culture Tank) after that first game release. I'll check these out later.

However, I think I may have found him working for a company in Nottingham called Union Square Software (which would tie in with him going to Sheffield Uni). I've emailed and will let you know what I hear back.

The email I sent was as follows:

-------------------------------

Hi there,

Apologies for emailing this work account, but I’m trying to track down a gentleman by the name of Aidan M. Boustred. Back in the 90’s he used to live at his family home in Reigate, Surrey, and went to Sheffield University. He used to be an active Amiga programmer, and there are members of the Amiga community who are wishing to get in touch with him regarding some of his old work.

I believe he works (or previously worked) for Union Square Software. If so, please could you ask him to drop me a line when he gets a chance? You can either reply on this email or use xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!

James.

-------------------------------------------

I hope that's the right sort of thing to say!

If only more coders had uncommon names such as Aiden M Boustred!

Last edited by Heavy Stylus; 11 May 2010 at 16:39.

Page generated in 0.12729 seconds with 9 queries