Thread: Amibays upset
View Single Post
Old 07 May 2010, 17:14   #61
Originally Posted by Dreamcast270mhz View Post
i have quit the Amibay site for good, I hope others do the same. Zetr0 was one of the first to welcome me there and was always there to answer my nonsense questions so I stand by him. F*ck Amibay, we have EAB and
I have just read the threads about this over at Amibay and I am truly disgusted at the way this has been done, I know that this isn't supposed to be a slagging match but Zetr0 is a big part of this community and deserves to be treated a hell of a lot better than that. What I am amazed about is how people will change their views when a carrot is dangled in front of them as in :-

I am sorry to see you have left Amibay, I will probably be banned for my post but if not, I will see how things go, you missed out good old Fleabay as an alternative if the need to buy or sell can't be met here

@ Zetr0

M8 I am sad for you to have to go through this, at the end of it all though the 4 stooges have robbed themselves of a great asset and that is you, I thought I had seen the last of secretive conversations and backstabbing a few years ago, it just goes to show, the people you thought as friends are not always what you think. Rise above it, you are so much better than them
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.06528 seconds with 9 queries