Originally Posted by NovaCoder
Personally I'm adopting the good old 'wait-and-see' approach. If this new 'chapter' is successful enough and I like the way things are heading then I may jump on board (funds allowing of course).
As much as I love my 1200, you can't hold on to the old hardware forever.
I echo this sentiment. However I might jump slightly earlier...
What may delay things slightly, is that I just had my BPPC upgraded to a 330mhz 603e by Stachu100. This will certainly feed my hackery tweakery habit for a wee while yet